TRENCH SHORING TECHNICIAN - Honolulu
You can apply for the selected job posting or go back to the search results.
TRENCH SHORING TECHNICIAN
Full Time - Regular
- Performs basic shoring functions
- Successful passage as a Certified Competent Person in Trenching/Shoring and Confined Space
- Provide assistance to customers and staff on shoring issues and makes recommendations
- Assists customers in routine shoring inquiries
- Attend required Trenching/Shoring training and Confined Space training
- Attend ongoing shoring awareness classes
- Read and develop familiarity with excavation/shoring standards as specified in the 1926 subpart P.
- Receive forklift training after one-month at Supervisors’ Discretion
- Become trainer of Competent Person for Trenching/Shoring and Competent person for Confined Space
- Possess Hawaii issued driver license
- Clean Abstract
- Title: HR Coordinator
- Name: Shereese Kalawa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 808-848-3443
Primary responsibility is learning Shoring requirements and standards and assisting/instructing customers with shoring requirements. Basic literacy with ability to read simple instructions, write and record routine data and information, and perform simple math applications and use of tape rule. Position will perform all work as directed by the Supervisor. Communications and assists customers. This is an entry level position.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who fully and actively supports equal access for all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information or testing, family and medical leave, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law, and prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any compliant, orally or in writing, to the employer or government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint, or otherwise oppose discrimination.
To apply: Apply here