PURCHASING CLERK - Honolulu
You can apply for the selected job posting or go back to the search results.
Full Time - Regular
Coordinates activities involved with procuring goods and services such as equipment, parts, and sale inventory by performing the following duties.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creates/prepares purchase orders
- Confers with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
- Data entry and filing paperwork
- Obtains price quotes from multiple vendors
- Runs reports to help determine needs
- Processes requests for quotes from internal customers
- Issues purchase orders to suppliers and vendors and confirms delivery dates, quantities ordered and prices are correct
- Maintains procurement records such as items or services purchased, costs, delivery, product quality, or performance, and inventories
- Discusses defective or unacceptable goods with inspection or quality control personnel, users, vendors, and others to determine source of trouble and take corrective action
- Expedites delivery of goods
- Related work experience in purchasing, required
- High School Diploma preferred, but not required
- Planning and organization: an ability to plan and manage multiple projects
- Strong customer orientation
- Attention to detail
- Problem analysis and problem resolution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer proficiency: Word, Excel and Power Point
- High School Diploma, preferred by not required
- At least two year’s inventory or accounts payable experience
- Title: HR Coordinator
- Name: Shereese Kalawa
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (808) 848-3443
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
Education, Training and Experience:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who fully and actively supports equal access for all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information or testing, family and medical leave, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law, and prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any compliant, orally or in writing, to the employer or government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint, or otherwise oppose discrimination.
To apply: Apply here