From first visit through to order delivery, we at Safety Systems and Signs Hawaii, Inc. want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases. However, if an incorrect item was shipped, or has been damaged, it may be necessary to return the item to us.
Authorization must be obtained from our customer service staff and is required for ALL returns. To obtain an authorization, phone our staff at 808-847-4017, Monday - Friday, 8am to 6pm Hawaii Standard Time (-10 GMT). Please have a copy of your receipt available as we will ask for specific information from it. If we authorize a return, you will be given another number which must accompany your return.
Merchandise must be returned within 15 days of authorization and no more than 30 days after original purchase.
If we correctly shipped the item that you ordered, return shipping charges are your responsibility. Safety Systems and Signs Hawaii, Inc. reserves the right to refuse any merchandise without a valid return authorization to the customer.
All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging with the UPC or bar code intact. All components, manuals and registration card(s) included. Products we sell without packaging must be in clean, marketable condition. Any shipment that is returned incomplete, or damaged, -- if accepted -- will incur a deduction of the amount credited.
Return Policy Notes
- All returned or exchanged items must be accompanied by a sales invoice or delivery tag.
- We cannot refund or exchange items that have obvious customer use or damage.
- No refunds or exchanges on returned items after 30 days from the date of purchase.
- We cannot except return of certain respiratory or fall protection items, even if usage is not apparent.
- Clearance, sale, special order or custom items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Refunds will be credited to your account, or a check will be mailed.